Convert Row to Column in Excel the easy way to change data in Excel. Sometimes we may get the situation to change data’s in the Row to Column and vice versa.
Here is the simple procedure to change data from row to column and column to row, procedure is same.
Convert Row to Column in Excel
1. First select the data’s in the row that you want to change into column.
2. Copy the data’s by right click the mouse and select copy.
3. Right click the mouse where you want to paste the row data’s. Select Paste and select paste special
4. or Under Paste Options, Select Paste Special in excel 2010.
5. In the Paste Special Options find Transpose and select it. This will paste the row data’s into columns. Follow the same procedure for converting columns data to rows.