Often we need to create PowerPoint Presentation Play Automatically when PowerPoint 2010 presentations files are opened.
PowerPoint presentation starts playing in slide show view without the need for the presenter to press F5 or click the Slide Show View button.
This is because the creator of the presentation has saved it the PowerPoint presentation as PowerPoint Show rather than the regular PowerPoint presentation or .ppt.
When the files are opened, PowerPoint Presentation Play Automatically with out going to presentation mode, which gives a professional way of presentation.
PowerPoint Presentation Play Automatically – Step-by-Step Guide
1. Create PowerPoint presentation as usual.
2. The tricks is in saving the file to create PowerPoint presentation play automatically, rather saving as a normal .ppt file.
3. While saving, go to file, click Save and Send instead of Save as.
4. Then click change file type.
5. Then click PowerPoint Show.
6. This will open a regular save dialogue box. Type in your file name, choose destination and save.
7. When you open the file PowerPoint presentation will run automatically.