This article describes how to Change Grid Line Color Excel 2010 from default color of the grid line hexadecimal value of #c0c0c0 to your favorite color.
By default the color of the grid line is set to automatic, color of the grid line is almost equal to the hex value of #c0c0c0.
If you want to change grid line color excel 2010, the following step-by-step procedure will guide you to change the same.
Change Grid Line Color Excel 2010
1. Select the worksheet you want to change the grid color.
2. Select file and then options.
3.Then select Advanced.
4. Scroll down to the options “Display Options for this Worksheet”.
5. Find Grid Color. Pull down the selection button.
6. Choose your desired color and click OK to set the selected color.
7. Now you have learnt how to Change Grid Line Color Excel 2010.