In Excel you can Enter Same Data in Multiple Cells in Excel. In this tutorial you will learn how to select required multiple cells easily and how to enter same data in multiple cells in a easy way.
Enter Same Data in Multiple Cells in Excel
1. First select your end cell (E5)
2. Press Shift and Click the Starting cell (A1)
3. Now all the cells from E5 to A1 are selected
4. In the formula bar type the data or formula you want to appear in all the selected cells [=today()]
5. Press Ctrl and Enter
6. You can see that all the datas are filled in the selected cells